Hand Lettering is a trendy art of writing and drawing words, creating lovely letters, playing with words and creating typographic artworks.
Ink drawings have a very long artistic tradition. This has always been an interesting medium for artists and graphic artists, it lends drawings expression and durability and can also be combined with many other drawing techniques. Faber-Castell has combined all the advantages of artist's inks with the benefits of a modern, easy-to-use disposable pen - the Pitt Artist Pen. The pigmented and very lightfast drawing ink is ideal for sketches, drawings, layouts, fashion design and illustration.
- Starter Set Hand Lettering
- All you need for hand lettering: a graphite pencil for preliminary sketches, Pitt Artist Pens Fineliner for outlines, fine details and decorations as well as Pitt Artist Pens with Brush nib for lettering, swings and fill-in´s
- 9 pieces in a set: 5 Pitt Artist Pen B = Brush nib (black 199, Warm grey V 274, Warm grey III 272, cold grey IV 233, cold grey I 230), 1 Fineliner S = 0.3 mm (black 199), 1 Fineliner 1.5 mm (black 199), 1 Castell 9000 B pencil with eraser tip, 1 metal sharpener
- Developed with professional Handlettering artists
- Ideal for creative Letterings and Letter Art
- Including a hand lettering guide with instructions and many tips
- The shafts and caps of Faber-Castell markers and fibre-tip pens are made of polypropylene (PP) to protect them from drying out quickly. Their ink will last for years.