This clear ink is invisible under normal light but glows brightly under UV light. Use it to write secret messages or mix it with another ink to make it fluorescent.
87 ml glass bottle of Noodler's Blue Ghost invisible fountain pen ink, which glows under UV light. Noodler's inks are handcrafted, so there may be slight color and glow intensity variations from batch to batch.
Note: As this ink is virtually transparent, you may be able to see some particles that would be indistinguishable within opaque inks. We’re told that these particles are normal with this ink.
Noodler's inks are known for their affordability, wide range of colours, and good performance on more absorbent papers that are not normally fountain pen friendly. They are also known for their distinctive label art, featuring unique drawings that often reflect their creator's strongly held political and economic ideals. Dedicated to keeping prices as low as possible, Noodler's uses simple bottles and packaging, with boxes made of recycled paper. All Noodler's inks are 100% made in the USA.
Bulletproof: This ink is water-resistant on cellulose-based papers and resists all known tools of forgers, including UV light, bleach, alcohol, and other solvents. This ink may still be vulnerable to smearing when exposed to water.
- Eternal: Made to resist the effects of time, this ink is archival, fade-resistant, and unaffected by humid or acidic conditions.
- Fluorescent: This ink glows under UV light.
This ink comes with a free "Charlie" eyedropper pen, which can be filled using the eyedropper built into the bottle's cap. The color and pattern of the cap may vary from the pen pictured.
This ink comes in a 4.5 oz glass-eyedropper bottle.
- Glass Noodler's ink bottles are filled to the brim with ink. Be careful when opening to avoid spilling.
- The included pen may have a strong smell when it is first received. The smell will fade over time and with use.
- Harmless sediment may form in some bottles. This will not harm the ink. To avoid transferring the sediment to your pen, allow it to sink to the bottom of the bottle before filling.
- Because Noodler's inks are hand-made in small batches, the colors can vary slightly from one bottle to another.