As an executive, your demanding lifestyle means you need a notebook that lets you get the job done quickly and efficiently. That’s why Oxford has created International, a range of notebooks designed with the specific needs of managers and executives in mind. The patented Oxford International Meetingbook is the perfect tool to ensure you always arrive well-prepared at meetings. Much more than just a notebook, the Meetingbook has a 3-flap folder built into the back cover to carry all your meeting essentials (documents, smartphone or a pen) securely. The elastic closure straps ensure the contents of the book remain secure during transport. The A4+ Meetingbook is narrow ruled and has 160 pre-perforated and 4-hole punched sheets (80). Oxford's exclusive high quality smooth, white 80gsm Optik Paper® allows you to to write on both sides of the page with no show-through of ink. The pages are smart-ruled and include a header for writing a meeting or subject title and the date and double margins for numbering points or highlighting action items.
- A built-in 3-flap folder with elasticated closure straps ensures documents remain secure during transport.
- The long side flap can also be used as a place marker to find your first new page quickly.
- Rigid backboard between the last sheet and the folder allows for comfortable note-taking until the very last page.
- Matching elastic closure strap to ensure the contents of the journal remain secure.
- High quality lightweight 80g Optik Paper®.
- A4+ Meetingbook, narrow-ruled with margin, pre-perforated and 4-hole punched sheets, 160 pages (80 sheets).
- Lightweight and smooth white 80gsm Optik Paper® to write on both sides of the sheet with no show-through of ink.
- Smart-ruled pages include a header for writing a meeting or subject title and the date and double margins for numbering points or highlighting action items.
- Tough black twin-wire binding provides durability whilst allowing the notebook to lay flat or fold back on itself for maximum comfort and flexibility. Waterproof and long-lasting orange polypropylene cover is tearproof and stands up to intense wear and tear.