Retro 51 Tornado Vintage Metalsmith Corsair Rollerball Pen
The Retro 51 Vintage Metalsmith Collection features classic designs and antique finishes.
Originally introduced in 1942, the Corsair is a World War II American fighter aircraft. Retro 51 immortalizes the aeroplane in pen form with the "Corsair" design Tornado rollerball pen. The metal Tornado pen body is acid-etched and printed with graphics to recreate the aesthetics of the fighter.
- Edition: Regular edition. Not numbered or limited.
- Finish: Acid-etched metal with colour printing.
- Trim: Polished black-plated trims
- Knurled twist-top
- Refill: Rollerball Refill REF5P/REF57P, can also adapt to Ballpoint Conversion REF71 Easy Flow (sold separately)
- Checkered pattern printed on the top disc.
- Tube included with a matching design which also acts as a pen stand