Rhodia Head Stapled Journal No.15 A5 GIANT 150pgs
The Rhodia notepad was very avant-garde when it was created in 1934, and instantly overshadowed existing notepads because of the quality of it's materials, it's original and innovative design ( a highly resistant scored front cover) and it's unique, inimitable orange cover.
The product characteristics that have made it's success for the past 80 years :
- Orange, Black or White coated card cover : perfectly waterproof and flexible
- Cover is scored to neatly fold back
- Superfine vellum Rhodia paper 80g by Clairefontein: white and exceptionally smooth satin finish, made with PEFC certification
- "Sangrif" staples do not appear on back
- Stiff back cover makes writing easy and portable
- Micro-perforated sheets for easy and clean removal
- 150 Sheets
The Rhodia Pad is still chic today!
Fountain Pen Ink Friendly!
It unquestionably proclaims the incredible modernity of the original design!