The Rhodia notepad and Rhodia notebook was very avant-garde when it was created in 1934, and instantly overshadowed existing notepads because of the quality of it's materials, it's original and innovative design ( a highly resistant scored front cover) and it's unique, inimitable orange cover.
The product characteristics that have made it's success for the past 80 years :
- Colour coated card cover : perfectly waterproof and flexible
- Cover is scored to neatly fold back, is soft to the touch, and orange inside
- Superfine vellum Rhodia paper 90g by Clairefontein: ivory and exceptionally smooth satin finish, made with PEFC certification
- "Sangrif" staples do not appear on back
- Stiff back cover makes writing easy and portable
- Micro-perforated sheets for easy and clean removal, 70 sheets 90G Lined
The Rhodia Pad and Rhodia Notebook is still chic today!