E-Book Caran D’Ache workshop manual, inspiration for artists.
The Caran D’Ache workshop manual is a treasure trove of information about artistic techniques and methods, offering endless inspiration for new works and providing detailed information on the world of art. From the history and manufacture of materials to the application of modern techniques, this book is a must have for every artist.
Both a technical work and an art book, it is the result of 40 years of workshop experience Caran D’Ache wishes to share with all teachers in Swiss schools. It introduces readers to all the tools that are essential to developing their artistic skills. It is intended for
fans of colours, people who enjoy playing with shades, artists, art teachers of every level and, more generally, all
amateurs of creative leisure activities.
Key figures about the Workshop book:
- 192 pages
- 40 basic Caran dAche techniques presented
- 100 other colour experiments illustrated
- Gallery of works by 90 artists from 20 countries who regularly use Caran dAche
- Glossary of 160 artistic terms explained
- Manufacturing of a pencil illustrated in 18 steps
- The history of Caran dAche since 1915 summarised in 34 sequences