Faber-Castell India Ink Pitt Artist Pen Hand Lettering 4ct wallet Black
Hand Lettering is a trendy art of writing and drawing words, creating lovely letters, playing with words and creating typographic artworks.
Ink drawings have a very long artistic tradition. This has always been an interesting medium for artists and graphic artists, it lends drawings expression and durability and can also be combined with many other drawing techniques. Faber-Castell has combined all the advantages of artist's inks with the benefits of a modern, easy-to-use disposable pen - the Pitt Artist Pen. The pigmented and very lightfast drawing ink is ideal for sketches, drawings, layouts, fashion design and illustration.
- Pigmented drawing ink
- High light resistance
- Water-resistant, permanent
- Odour-free, acid-free, pH neutral
- 4 pens in case: S = 0,3 mm, M = 0.7 mm, 1.5 = 1.5 mm, B = brush width All in Black, except for the B, which is RED.
- Developed with professional handlettering artists
- Ideal for creative Letterings and Letter Art