The Rhodia notepad was very avant-garde when it was created in 1934, and instantly overshadowed existing notepads because of the quality of it's materials, it's original and innovative design ( a highly resistant scored front cover) and it's unique, inimitable orange cover.
The product characteristics that have made it's success for the past 80 years :
- Orange coated card cover : perfectly waterproof and flexible
- Cover is scored to neatly fold back
- Superfine vellum Rhodia paper 80g by Clairefontein: white and exceptionally smooth satin finish, made with PEFC certification
- "Sangrif" staples do not appear on back
- Stiff back cover makes writing easy and portable
- Micro-perforated sheets for easy and clean removal
- 80 Sheets
The Rhodia Pad is still chic today!
Fountain Pen Ink Friendly
The Black Pad
Because Rhodia has been "Orange and Black" since 1934!
This version plays on the contrast and complementarity of the Brand's trademark black and orange colours.
The Brand New White Range
An implied reference to the digital universe, it also embodies the timeless qualities of the Rhodia pad perfectly.
It unquestionably proclaims the incredible modernity of the original design!
- Barcode: 3037920186009